top of page



Suggested Sites

Environmental Protection & Sustainability

Ministry of Environment IPM Branch, centralized complaints (

Ministry of Environment, IPM Branch for NITs, PUN, reporting ( )

Ministry of Environment and Climate Change Strategy

(Form Updates – click form title to instantly download)

Notice of Intent to Treat for Confirmation Holders


Annual Use Report for Licence Holders

​​All Notices of Intent to Treat and Annual Summaries of Pesticide Use can be sent to

Pesticide Licence - see BC business-industry page or contact Gayla Andrews at 250-387-9502

Pesticide Use Notice (PUN) Confirmation Application

Invasive Species Council of BC


Corteva Agriscience

Investment Agriculture Foundation of British Columbia

bottom of page